Accounting Advisory Services & Audit
As private businessmen and companies continue to seek new developing markets, challenges clearly remain.
You need to keep an eye on local peculiarities and rules and anticipate the impact of key business decisions on your accounting and financial reporting.
Our Advisory Services practice assists businessmen in accounting and financial reporting challenges and provide practical, business-focused advice.
Our services include:
- General assistance in start-up stage, registration, licensing, banking.
- Every-day accounting services and reporting. Auditing.
- Import – Export support and custom formalities.
- Free online advice.
We supply our customers with:
• balance sheet;
• business plan for a loan for the investor or shareholder;
• information on the calculation and optimization of the tax;
• calculations of profitability and cost (product, goods and services)
During the comprehensive financial audit, we provide:
• Complete research of the assets and liabilities of the client’s company, as well as study of costs;
• calculation and comparative analysis of economic performance;
• financial research of funds movement during the accounting period;
• checking the accounting reports, errors detection, correction of inconsistencies in the reporting;